الثلاثاء، 12 أبريل 2011

from the memory of a ballerina 2

On the plane to my one week university vacation,I was watching
a documentary on the australian ballet company. It mentioned how ballet was introduced by the Russians into Australia and all the tours they did there. Then they showed how the
second World War affected theater and the ballet tours in Australia. The Australian ballet company in its present form ,was shown in the documentary, as well as, its rehearsals for the show they put together ,in memory of the original russian ballet group.
I found the documentary very interesting,made me think that I haven't been to theater that much. I've been to Gezelle Ballet  in Jarash Jordan when I was ten years old,and  to a small ballet mix opera  show in Vienna when  I was 17 years old. There are things I would definitely like to goto,the nutcracker,swan lake,
There are shows I wish I would go to but are not ballet,such as circus de soli, Celin Dion theater which actually has stopped,the phantom of the opera,Josh Groban,those are the ones in my mind at the moment 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق