الثلاثاء، 19 أبريل 2011

little hugs

I think everyone that knows me well, knows that I adore children.I like toddlers the most to be honest.They are simply themselves and live with no complications .Babies are cute and lovely but after a few hours they are annoying .Children from the age 9 tend to start wanting to look like that and do like that,in my opinion they start losing their childish purity.
My two cousins have toddlers,(lucky me:D),Hesham is 4 years old , and the twins Omar and Adnan are almost three.I like being around them,they truely make me happy.The primitive way of thinking about things.Basic fights over chocolate , who will be on mom's lap and toys.Ofcourse we can't forget that at this age the cutest talks and words are said.Listening to them is enjoyable and funny .
Hesham is in love with spongebob and spiderman,he speaks most of the time in proper arabic just like the cartoons .He has the most proper arabic sentences in the wierdest situations.The twins are in a whole other world with helarious stories.When their mom put them in their stroller; some time back; one of them started crying angrily and fascadly,(crocidile tears ,as they say:P),his brother was looking the other side ,the crying one suddenly turned towards him and pushed his shoulder as if to tell him (back me up here:P),then the other looked along and started to scream lifelessly with no tears,and after a while turned back to play !Even at that young age they figured out the concept of decieving:P!
When I don't feel that cheerful sometimes,I make sure to be with them when they're around,.I believe they have good energy .

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. Reminded me of one kid I met the other day, he was asked if he loves his mom or not. He answered" I was going to marry mom, but dad beat me to her!" We laughed so hard!

    I kind of like the kids on that age too. though, still not too much, as for babies, I'm scared of grabbing them, and then accident-ly slip from my hand :/ So I avoid holding them

    ردحذف