الخميس، 28 أبريل 2011

My first major diagnosis

Yesterday night,I went through a scary and good selfesteem experience
I was with my dad in the car,on our way back from my grandma's,and suddenly at the traffic light 2 minutes away from our house,he started to look uncomfortable.He had his hand on his chest and had changes in his breathing His facial features seemed dicturbed .So I asked him if he was ok , and he started explaining to me the sudden crushing pain he was feeling .My dad has a few health problems,but he hasn't any heart problems .I urged him immediately to call my aunt which is a pediatritian,he refused thinking it was something he ate or so , but I had one thing in my mind,and that was angina!
We called my aunt and I told her my doubts,she said she was coming over immediately.When we reached home he seamed to be getting worse.He had started feeling pain in his jaw area>Very worried we were,we suggested and offered various things that might relief him.
My aunt arrived,and after listening to him carefully she said that what I had thought of is most probably correct!It is a stress angina!she discussed it with me,and she explained to him that this angina is caused by thinking a lot about something and being stressed out.whenever i recall the incedent in the car,my eyes get watery.It truely was scary! .
ه. On the other hand,I am impressed with myself for thinking of this diagnosis,based on predisposing factors and symptoms.I applied critical thinking ,I honestly didn't think I would be able to do so in such situations.
He is fine now hamdu li Allah.He did an echology for his heart and we're waiting for the results.

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. الله يكون بعونه وعونكم. اللهم رب الناس اذهب الباس اشفي انت الشافي لا شفاء الا شفاءك شفاء لا يغادر سقما.

    ردحذف